She's unpredictable. She's unreliable. She's greedy. She's trouble.
As a companion, she is probably worth her weight in... scrap metal. On
the other hand, she might be an amusing company. At least if you can
stand a companion that love to chat your ears off, to drink your booze
and to pick the pockets of your friends.
Constance, the woodelf thief, will be happy to follow you on your
Morrowind adventures. And once she knows you better, she will let you
play an important role in HER Morrowind adventures, too.
Please note! You don't have to play as a thief in order to enjoy
Constance's company. It's entirely up to you how she will behave
(OK... that was only partially true... As said above, she is
definitely unpredictable and troublesome...)
You will find Constance outside Gnisis, to the north-west if you
follow the road.
Anyway... hope you will enjoy her! We
surely enjoyed working on her!
- Emma and Grumpy
Some of the features:
- Timed chats: every now and then, Constance will have new topics she
wants to discuss with you. As time passes by, you will learn more
about her background, her life in Morrowind, and some interesting
skills she has that might be useful for both of you.
- Thief skills: right from start, Constance can help you to charm
other npcs, and to pick their pockets. She can also help you to track
down hostile animals, enchanted items and keys. Later on, her chats
will reveil other skills as well.
- Extensive dialog. 248 pages of dialog, including chats, special
- Interaction with other npcs. Other npcs will be aware on Constance's
presence and comment on her. She will also interact with other
companions by Emma (Laura Craft, Lokken companions, Witchgirl
companions, some Lost Heir companions, child companions).
- Class and race-based level system. Constance will always be at the
same level as the player, but her skills and attributes are based on
those for a female woodelf thief character.
- Enhanced movement script. Constance's movement script is an enhanced
version of Grumpy's companion project ver 3.1.
- Several fighting options, including melee, marksman, mimic, stay out
of fight. If she is ordered to use marksman, she will automatically
switch to melee if engaged in close combat.
- Numerous traveling options,including recall to any exterior area,
divine and almsivi intervention and several meeting-points.
- Telepathy amulet (based on the telepathy ring made by The Other
Felix for Laura Craft Romance) which makes it possible for you to get
in touch with her during battle and when you are separated.
sorter by DINKUMTHINKUM; whereas companion normally drinks
all healing potions available during a battle (thanks to a
Bethesda-bug), Constance will only drink one potion at the time,
thanks to Dinkum Thinkum's potion handler. Limitation: this is only
valid for MW-original potions; if you give her home-made potions, she
will consume them at the same rate as other companions.
- VE-compatibility and compatibility with MadMax' Galleon, thanks to
script fixes by PETER.
- Two beautiful bows by ZYNDAAR - one for Constance and one for you -
are included in this mod. You'll have to play a while to get them,
though, as they are part of Constance's own story.
NEW IN VER 1.1:
-Compatibility with CdCooley's MWSE
- levelscript is now compatible with VE,
so that Constance will benefit from the VE-attributes when embraced.
NEW IN VER 1.2:
- fixed glitch in the potion check system and a glitch in one of the
later chats, removed an unused script
- corrected typos and grammar errors
- added lots of new dialog - mostly greetings
- Thieves Guild Members and Morrowind
Children will now have their own responses in topic "a
companion - Constance"
- Some extra interaction also with companions from Qarl's "The
Underground", and further interaction with Emma's
other companion npcs.
welcome to discuss and ask questions about this mod in my
forum at Elder Scroll's Central.