White Wolf Of The Lokken Mountain
(- a story built on the Lokken Island by TeuTonic)
Requires: Bloodmoon and Tribunal
One year after the death of their beloved chieftain Wulfgar The White, the people of the Lokken island are still mourning their loss. In the Lokken castle rules Ragnar Fire Hair, Wulfar’s cruel and demanding stepbrother.
Wulfgar The White’s family is shattered. His wife, Sigrid, is kept prisoner in the castle, as Ragnar needs to persuade her into marriage in order to become the rightful chieftain of Lokken. Wulfren, the son, is accused of being the one who has killed his father, and he hasn’t been seen since the day Wulfgar was slain. Laurenna, the daughter, is the only one who truly believes that her brother is innocent and alive. Banished from the castle by Ragnar, she now lives in her father’s hunting cottage on the mountainside behind the castle, where she can overlook her old home, and send signals to her mother in the castle tower.
Still, there is one thing that gives Laurenna and the Lokken people hope for the future: The big white wolf, who has been seen on the mountain ever since the day Wulfgar The White was killed. Instead of being hostile, this creature seems to be watching over the island, and some people claim that he has been sent to them by their Gods, to protect them from the evil that Ragnar has now brought upon this island.
|THIS MOD WILL GIVE YOU:
- A main quest with approx. 20 hours playtime
- An enchanting island, a charming village and a castle that you may very well be able to consider as "your new home" once the storyline is completed
- Several side quests, many of them initiated only after the main quest is completed and based on random100. This way, you should be able to run into new situations and interact with the npcs on the island for a very long time to come. Help Borka to test new local mead, run errands for Granny Torunn, take care of domestic problems in the castle.
- Romance and friendship for both PC genders - and the first Bloodmoon wedding (optional).
- 96 new npc's, all of them with new dialog, 46 of them with brand-new heads (by me).
- almost 400 pages of new dialog.
- 4-5 optional companions, all using scripts by The Other Felix (similar to Laura Craft ver 2.1 but slightly adapted and simplified for this mod) (Please note: this is not a "companion-mod". Apart from shorter sequenses, you don't "have to" drag a companion with you, as in my previous mods. But, once you have completed the main-quest, some of the npc's will be happy to follow you on your adventures - if you want them to do so.)
NEW IN VER 2.0:
Three known conflicts with
Lokken also conflicts with
Srikandi's "Solstheim Transport" mod. However, Tim has made a
fix for this, which can be downloaded among the add-ons below.
You are welcome to discuss and ask questions about this mod in my forum.
|Add-ons for The White Wolf Of Lokken Mountain|
THE LOKKEN CHILDREN
Princess_Stomper has made a lovely Christmas add-on for Lokken!
This is how the Dining Room looks:
am happy and proud to announce that Zappara
has made a Lokken-add-on of his Temperature-mod.
The add-on can be downloaded here
for White Wolf of Lokken
for all players that use Necesseties of Morrowind by Taddeus. This add-on will make it possible for you to buy NoM-food and equipment in Lokken, to cook and to get water supply.
This add-on was originally made as a separate esp by BJÖRN. I have converted his work to an add-on, with only some very minor adjustments.
Download NoM-add-on here.
Please note: no meshes, textures or icons are included here, as they are all included in Necesseties of Morrowind.
have made a Teleportring add-on for Lokken.
It can be downloaded here
PLEASE NOTE! This ring should NOT be used until you have completed the main quest! It might ruin your game-play!
has made a fix to sort out the incompatibility between Lokken
Solstheim Teleport mod.
The fix can be downloaded here.
Download links for The White Wolf Of The Lokken Mountain:
Software for decompressing files in rar- and 7z-formats can be found here